Only 18% of industry confident about future of Telco Operators

We ran an instant vote at the end of Day One of the Telco 2.0 brainstorm in October about confidence levels in the ability of telco operators to create a sustainable future for themselves in an increasingly IP-based world. This was a gathering of leading thinkers and practitioners. We've been testing this since with a broader sample of 250 people around the world via our ongoing online survey. The 'good news' is that we've moved from 10% to 18% of people confident about the future. The bad news is that still leaves 82% who are not confident or unsure.

Survey closes 1st December - have your say on this, the timing of key 'Tipping points', and other issues here. 15 minutes investment gets you a free summary of the report in December. Tell your friends!

Delegate%20and%20Survey%20Poll.jpg