Telco 2.0 Survey
Roll Up, Roll Up - Your Telco 2.0 Blog Needs You!
We have carried out a couple of surveys on IMS over on our more technically-focused IMS Insider blog. Now we are conducting a survey on what Telco 2.0 means for today's operators with you - the aficionados of Telco 2.0.
The survey can be completed on-line in 15 minutes and covers:
- Telco 2.0 - Is it a threat of opportunity for Operators?
- Investor views of Operators per (wunderbar equity analyst) James Enck's presentation at the Telco 2.0 October event
- Timing - when the Telco 2.0 tipping-points will occur
- Telco 2.0 Operator strategies
- Execution - what's going well and badly and what the barriers to change are.
There are 4 of our beautiful charts embedded in the survey for you to peruse and comment on which will challenge your thinking, these are:
- How the Telco industry is changing
- Potential Operator strategies
- Key factors for successfully executing the strategies
- A delegate poll at the Telco 2.0 October event on whether Operators will be successful in a Telco 2.0 world.
Every participant will receive a free summary copy of the results.
In previous IMS Insider surveys we had 200-300 respondents from across the value chain and so were able to conduct some very interesting (and statistically significant) analysis.
Don't Miss Out!!!!
This offer closes at midnight (or whenever I stop work) on Friday December 8th.
Here is the link again: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=792902827806