Ericsson joins Telco 2.0 Partner Programme 2009-10
We're delighted that Ericsson has joined the 'Telco 2.0 Partner Programme' as a Platinum Partner for the coming 12 months. This strategic marketing service gives leading players:
- Access to special Telco 2.0 research, to inform market strategy and product development,
- Opportunities to promote their success stories, new concepts and points of view in our digital media,
- Involvement in Telco 2.0 'Use Case' and 'Roadmap' development work,
- Platforms at the Telco 2.0 Executive Brainstorms to test and promote new ideas and engage in intensive, structured dialogue on business model innovation with senior strategy execs from across the telecoms, media and technology sectors,
- Access to other Telco 2.0 consulting and research services at special rates.
Ericsson join Alcatel-Lucent, Amdocs Interactive, Nokia Siemens Networks, and Openet (also Platinum Partners), Alvarion, Detica, Juniper, and SAP (Gold Partners), and Martin Dawes Systems (Silver). Watch this space for more announcements...