Marketing Forum, Munich, 28-30 September
We're delighted to be supporting NSN's 'Marketing Forum' event on the 28-30 Sept in Munich at the Hilton Hotel. Readers of this blog can register for free, go to www.nsn-marketingforum2009.com. Username: Your e-mail adress; Password: marketingforum2009. The event coincides with the Oktoberfest so there's an additional incentive to make the trip.
More details below:
Discover innovative ideas to help you to survive and thrive in today's tough communications markets. Have your say in lively interactive discussions with world-renowned experts. Compare best practices with your peers.
Building on our popular and successful forums of previous years, we want to make this year's event even more thought-provoking. We will focus on three main themes:
• How you can make positive use of 'risk' to capture new markets
• How adding value outside your core business can create new revenues with new service launches
• How communities are affecting the marketing of services.
Spread over three days, the Forum is a mixture of presentations, workshops, demonstrations and social events and kicks off on the first evening with cocktails and dinner.
Several world-class speakers will be attending, including:
• Dan Gardner, international best-selling author
• Jonathan MacDonald, CEO of JMA
• Simon Torrance, CEO & Founder, Telco 2.0 Initiative
• Gerd Leonhard, leading Media Futurist
Key Operator speakers to be confirmed soon.