New Telco 2.0 'Use Cases'
We mentioned before our research agenda for rest of 2009 and 2010. As a key part of this we're in the middle of a project with leading x-industry figures developing new 'Use Cases' to bring to life the two-sided business model concepts we've been promoting. The areas we're focusing on are:
- Digital Marketing and Advertising 2.0: Exploiting Telco data
- Mobile Broadband 2.0: Managed data offload service
- Digital Money 2.0: Mobile Banking in mature markets
- Digital Utilities 2.0: Telcos role in Smart Grid
- Voice and Messaging 2.0: SME productivity platform
These (along with case studies from inside and outside telecoms) will be available in a report in November and some will be presented and discussed at the upcoming Telco 2.0 Executive Brainstorms in Nov (EMEA, London) and Decembe (AMERICA, Orlando). More here.