Telco 2.0 'Best Practice Live!' - New case studies, use cases and strategies FREE online
This is an open invitation to our readers to join strategy leaders from around the world for Telco 2.0's first 'Best Practice Live!' virtual (online) event being broadcast to 3 timezones on 28-30 June 2010. We've collected some of the best Telco 2.0 strategies, case studies and use cases from around the globe. You can register for FREE here.
As well as the Telco 2.0 analysts, leading industry speakers include:
• Hans Vestberg, President and CEO, Ericsson
• Olivier Baujard, Group CTO, Deutsche Telekom
• Dr Hans Wijayasuriya, CEO, Dialog Group
• Sally Davis, CEO, BT Wholesale
• Prof. Sandy Pentland, Human Dynamics Lab, MIT
• JP Rangaswami, Chief Scientist, BT Group
• William Hoffman, Associate Director, World Economic Forum
• Ibrahim Gedeon, CTO, Telus
• Joe Weinman, VP Strategy, AT&T Business Solutions
• Cenk Serdar, VP International Payments, Vodafone Group
• Roberto Saracco, Director Future Centre, Telecom Italia
• Marie Austenna, VP Strategy, Telenor Objects
• Chris Hitchens, VP Business Transformation, Oracle
• Armin Hessler, Head of Enterprise IT Strategy, Vodafone Group
• Rolf Assev, Chief Strategy Officer, Opera Software
• Marc Davis, Co-Founder, Invention Arts
Telco 2.0 'Best Practice Live!' is part of a programme to curate and communicate a knowledge bank of the best case studies, use cases and strategies from across the globe, in key 'Telco 2.0' areas: Corporate Growth Strategy; Mobile Broadband Economics; Customer Experience & Service Innovation; Machine-to-Machine; Consumer Data/Identity Services; Voice & Messaging; Apps & AppStores; Mobile Advertising & Marketing; Online Video Distribution & Entertainment Services; Mobile Money; Cloud Computing.
It will be repeated quarterly with new content and the virtual exhibition will be udpated with the leading 'Telco 2.0' vendors. More information below:
The aim is to give players across the Telecoms, Media and Technology sector tangible examples of what they can do to enhance their business models, using rich, interactive virtual event technology to disseminate and discuss these practical ideas.
The Telco 2.0 analyst team will also be presenting updated analysis on 'Living with Google', 'M2M 2.0' and other key topics, and there will be other case study presentations and examples from those leading the way in business model innovation from around the world, including AT&T, World Economic Forum, BT, Vodafone, AdMob, Ericsson, Opera, Telecom Italia, DoCoMo, 3UK, Telefonica Argentina, Telus, MIT, O2 Media, Amazon and Safaricom.
How does it work? Telco 2.0 Best Practice Live! is made up of short (15 minute) pre-recorded video presentations (to our template), which are then broadcast online at set times as part of the event. Online Q&A between speakers (and their representatives) and delegates follows afterwards. There are multiple tracks, based on Telco 2.0 themes, and an online exhibition. The event is broadcast to 3 timezones, as per below and is then available 'on-demand' afterwards for 3 months:
• 28th June (Americas - 0900-1700 Mountain Time)
• 29th June (EMEA - 0900-1700 British Summer Time)
• 30th June (APAC - 0900-1700 Hong Kong Time)
Register for FREE here.
What next? Telco 2.0 Best Practice Live! will be refreshed with new cutting edge 'Telco 2.0' case studies, use cases and strategies for new events on 28-30 September and 7-9 December 2010.
Get involved If your company has cutting-edge case studies, use cases or strategies that you feel could grow the entire market if they were more widely adopted, or you would like to exhibit and/or sponsor, please contact us.
In the meantime, registration for 28-30 June is now open here.