STL Partners / Telco 2.0 is recruiting an Experienced Research Associate / Junior Consultant
Jobtitle: Experienced Research Associate / Junior Consultant
Location: Primarily office based in London EC2, some travel and off-site work.
Package: £36-40k basic + bonus
STL Partners has been at the forefront of the field of business model innovation and analysis in telecoms, media and technology (TMT) since 2006. In particular, the Telco 2.0 Initiative has focused on the opportunities for growth through new telecoms business models.
We are growing fast and undertaking a growing volume of research and consulting assignments where we need to expand our skills base and capabilities. These include:
- Bespoke research projects. e.g. (www.tellabs.com/info/smart/stl_value-of-smart-pipes.pdf)
- Strategy projects. e.g. identifying the threats and opportunities posed by over-the-top services to telecoms operators
- Marketing and proposition projects. e.g. identifying and developing major breakthrough propositions for operators seeking to achieve future sustainable growth.
- a very strong academic background from a leading university
- 1-3 years in strategy consulting or research firm working for a blue-chip player (not necessarily in telecoms but this would preferable)
- highly analytical - comfortable thinking through problems and good at structuring answers