CSPs/Telcos: Is your organisation transforming quickly enough?
If you work on behalf of a Communications Service Provider (CSP), we would like to ask you to participate in a research programme we are undertaking on transformation.
Most Communications Services Providers (CSPs) around the world have embarked on the journey to new (Telco 2.0) business models via the development of 'digital services'.
As part of STL's support to CSPs on this journey, we would like to ask you to contribute to a questionnaire on transformation. It will take only 10 minutes and focuses on 3 big issues:
- How important should digital services be for CSPs?
- What is the optimal level of investment in digital services and how close are CSPs to this at present?
- What are the biggest barriers to successful implementation of digital services and how effective are CSPs at overcoming these barriers?
- The survey will take only 10 minutes to complete.
- Your individual answers will not be revealed to anyone, ever.
- A summary of the valuable results will be shared with you.
You can contact us here if you have any questions about the survey. We will also be covering CSPs' digital transformation at Digital Asia 2014, 2-4 December, Bali, and at OnFuture brainstorms in Arabia, Europe and the Americas.