Click on the diagram for details of the agenda.
The Telco 2.0™ team is currently undertaking new research and analysis to inform the debate in April.
- Market sizing analysis on the opportunity around Two-Sided Telecoms Business Models
- Re-Definition of ‘Tomorrows Customers’: un-met downstream and upstream customer needs
- Future core communications products (Voice/Messaging, Video, Internet Service Provision)
- Go-to-market channels and cross-industry partnership models
- Supporting revenue models
- Under-exploited telco assets (fixed and mobile)
- Deployment scenarios
Some of this will be formally presented at the event. Some will be used to brief the other stimulus presenters.
For other ongoing analysis see Telco 2.0™ blog – www.telco2.net/blog
NEW: Additional complimentary research for participants
All participants are offered a recent Telco 2.0™ strategy report worth £1,995. Choose between one of these:
- Consumer Voice & Messaging 2.0 (details here)
- Telcos Role in the Advertising Value Chain – 4th Edition (details here)
- The 'Two-Sided Telecoms' Market Opportunity (details here)
- Future Broadband Business Models (details here) – subject to restrictions (see Register and Prices section)***